Письмо работадателю.

Модераторы: IEC-ASTANA, IEC Kazakhstan

• Последние темы на форуме

Письмо работадателю.

Сообщение Archangel Ср фев 27, 2008 11:36 am

Rabotadatel' prosit chtob ya otpravil emu pismo. Eto tipo takogo pis'ma?

Dear employer
I am a participant of a Work and Travel exchange program, sponsored by Aspect . This program allows students from European countries to come to US during their summer vacation for a period of up to 4 months and to work legally. Aspect is providing me with all necessary papers to be eligible to work in US, including Social Security Number. My employment dates are:
Archangel
пользователь

Сообщение asiko Вс мар 02, 2008 7:44 am

I'm intersted in the possibility of working at .... I am a participant of the "Work and Travel USA" program, sponsored by the Interexchange Inc. (www.interexchange.org). I will possess all the necessary legal working documents for employment in the United States from June 1 till August 31 (к примеру). I will apply for a Social Security Card once I arrive in the U.S.

тут напиши про свой опыт здесь, в Каз-не, что ты делал на работе и т.п.. e.g. As you will notice on my resume, I have previous experience working at ...

I would greatly appreciate receiving any additional information regarding employment opportunities at ... Also, i would greatly appreciate any information regarding accomodation you might have available or near the restaurant.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I may be reached at the address listed above or by telephone, e-mail, fax, listed on me resume.

примерно такое письмо надо отослать работодателю. обязательно приаттачь резюме к нему. Удачи!
asiko
новичок

Вернуться в Казахстанский форум